02 August 2007

Little things

Sometimes, when you least expect it -- especially when you least expect it -- something that you do helps someone else.

I had been feeling bad about not posting anything substantial on this blog. I know I can write; I'm just afraid to write right now. I'm slowly trying to get back into it, but real posts are few and far between. Mostly I've been tweaking the layout of the blog.

There are a few new pictures on the sidebar -- at least they are new to here. They are WWI and WWII posters. V for Victory has several in her sidebar and I googled the phrase on one and found several more that I like. I hope you enjoy them, too.

And I added Project Playlist. I have six songs saved to my playlist currently. The first one is Ave Maria. It is an incredibly beautiful song that touches many. Thankfully it touched Angela the other day.

I may not be writing moving, thoughtful, beautiful posts, but at least the music on the blog did something for someone just when it needed doing. And that's what is important, isn't it? I may not have done some great and glorious thing, but God took what was available and did what needed to be done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bless you Cath! I loved it!