08 June 2007

Let's celebrate some more

Today is Danielle's birthday!

Danielle is the mother of eight children. Hers is the first blog I ever read and I check it every day to see what she has to share next. She has shared her wisdom -- and she is wise beyond her years; she has shared the joy and laughter of her children and quite a few very tasty recipes. Danielle is one of the bloggers I wish lived just down the road because she seems like she would be a great friend and neighbor.

Danielle is a published author and Senior Editor of Faith & Family magazine. If I'm lucky maybe someone will buy me a either (or both) of her books in time for my birthday later this summer. (And, yes, that was a very blatant hint!)

And what would she like for her birthday this year? Donations to Saint Gianna Maternity Home. Danielle is hosting a fundraiser/raffle on her site. So far over $4,000 has been raised.

No comments: