01 February 2008

Maybe if you hum a few bars

One of my new favorite bloggers (that's you, Soutenus!) recently posted about an upcoming total lunar eclipse on 20 February. To celebrate, she and her students are having a moon song contest. They want to know:
"How many songs can you think of that have the word "moon" in them (not just the title but in any part of the lyrics)?"
I've come up with a couple and have some more trying to work their way out of my subconscious. If you know of any, head over and suggest them.



2 comments:

Cath said...

Two to get you going: I Only Have Eyes for You and Moon Over Miami (and another song by the same name)

Soutenus said...

Cath, what a nice thing to post! I am amazed at the moon songs to date. It really is fun, isn't it?!! :-)
And, of course, I hope this encourages my kids to enjoy preparing for the lunar eclipse.